MarCom Traffic/Database Consultant
This position is responsible for assistance with project management oversight, coordinating with multiple stakeholders within the communications production process, consulting with internal clients, and tracking the production of various print and digital communications to meet the needs of multiple audiences, as well as providing assistance and back-up for administration of a corporate digital asset management system.
• Bachelor Degree OR 4 years' experience in project management, marketing, communication activities.
• Interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management.
• Project management, customer service, and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects in an environment of urgent and shifting deadlines.
• Clear and concise verbal and written skills.
• PC proficiency to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Health insurance industry experience.
• Traffic experience in an agency or corporation.
• Experience working with FileMaker Pro or other project management database.
• Experience working with Workfront Proof or other online approval proofing system.
• Experience working with Canto Cumulus or other digital asset management system.
• Background in process improvement or best practices in an agency environment.
• Knowledge of print creation and production, video production, and graphic design.
• Experience with software implementation for enterprise clients.
•This position will be located in our Richardson office.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top