Manager Workforce Engagement
Job ID: LMS-1018474 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for driving the employment experience and Enterprise-wide proactive employee engagement for the Workforce Engagement Team through the analysis and management of workforce engagement metrics, trends and reporting, and creation, implementation and management of an employee engagement liaison program.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience, and minimum of 5 years in human resources, preferably engagement or employee relations, or closely related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience;
- Project or change management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, trend/data analysis
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master's degree in HR or related field;
- Employee Engagement or Employee Relations experience;
- Experience interacting with all levels of employees, including entry level through senior leadership;
- Experience implementing diverse and high impact initiatives to support enterprise wide objectives;
- Excellent influencing, leadership, communications skills;
- Strong presentation and writing skills
This position is located in Chicago, IL. Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Human Resources Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top