Manager Reconciliation & Reporting
Job ID: CH-1018409 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing the Illinois Medicaid Alternative Payment Program payment and reconciliation process. Responsible for leading the team that calculates alternative payments, prepares and delivers provider settlements, reconciles payments and claims. Responsible for the supervision of staff in the handling of provider inquiries concerning provider settlement calculations.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- 6 years financial analysis and/or accounting experience.
- 2 years supervisory or management experience.
- Experience with database software and Microsoft Office software products.
- Analytical, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and highly motivated to perform all related job functions.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Public Accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Experience in Health Insurance industry.
- Experience creating and implementing controls.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top