Manager Provider Engagement Strategy
Job ID: EG-1020077 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing individuals responsible for the development and implementation of network strategies and/or provider engagement and connectivity models that reflect, and support innovative ways to buy care across lines of business and geographies; ensuring that approaches support business line (GGR) objectives and overarching objectives for care delivery system transformation using core and aligning providers; collaborating with Enterprise and Plan leaders to refine the strategic roadmap to ensure constant alignment with corporate goals, local plan objectives, changing demands of the marketplace, and regulatory and legislative requirements
- Bachelor Degree and 6 years managed care experience at the health plan level or hospital/health system level, including direct responsibility for strategic network and financial management operations OR bachelor degree and 6 years consulting experience involving strategic planning, business development and financial management operations.
- 3 years of management experience.
- Experience leading and formulating strategy with the ability to build strong connections with people and teams.
- Leadership skills to lead team and drive results by working across departments in matrixed environment.
- Interpersonal skills, including presentation, written and verbal communication;
- Budget and resource management experience;
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptive management style, effective at making best use of resources and galvanizing people to achieve results;
- Able to work within a very fast paced, quickly evolving organization and manage multiple, complex priorities;
- Work directly with corporate leadership.
- Analytical, program management and problem solving skills.
- Preferred Advanced Degree such as Juris Doctor or MBA.
- Knowledge about health insurance, health care operations, and federal healthcare reform and state and federal laws impacting payer / provider arrangements.
Position is located in Chicago, IL
Relocation assistance not available
Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top