Manager Product Implementation
Job ID: CAS-1020113 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for bringing seniority and experience to the managing of multiple strategic, cross-enterprise end to end implementations of varying complexity and strategic importance; managing the product implementation team as they serve as business leads during an implementation, executing the implementations of new, or the enhancements to, existing products that are critical to the retention of accounts, maintaining market relevancy and responding to legislative and regulatory initiatives; providing direct management, leadership, oversight and direction to junior business leads driving connections with and input from internal stakeholders, and developing strong relationships with, both business and technology areas across the enterprise on business strategies related to assigned implementations; understanding the System Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC), SDM, and implementation process in order to provide direction and be the ultimate business lead and responsible party during the overall delivery of product scope; understanding product scope, member impacts, identifying and mitigating risks and issues as they arise, and speaking to requirements throughout the delivery cycle; leading / driving the decomposition of business cases, overseeing the gathering of requirements, driving consistency across implementations, cost/ resource estimations and overall delivery planning and execution; developing and presenting presentations to various stakeholder groups, steering committees, and other senior forums; monitoring compliance and conformity to industry and HCSC standards and processes, with a continual focus on driving forward the improvement of efficiencies, process and documentation Required
- Bachelor degree and 6 years experience in business analysis, system implementation efforts, strategic consulting, or project management.
- Comfortable with change, and working in a flexible and dynamic work environment
- Understanding of / experience with the SDLC. Analytical and information synthesis skills
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
- Experience solving complex enterprise issues
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with developing relationships and interacting successfully with senior management and staff across multiple departments
- Organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Presentation and group facilitation experience
- Creativity and innovation, analysis and implementation skills and experience
- Business acumen and project/process integration skills
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree
- Experience with delivery and implantation of projects in a large organization
- Experience managing direct reports
This position can be based out of Chicago or Richardson.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management, Project Management, Network Management / Provider Relations, Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top