Manager IT Learning
Job ID: EG-1015891 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The Manager IT Learning Partner is a strategic role, dedicated to building & advising the learning strategy of ITG. This is a thought leader who is able to translate the business imperatives of ITG into learning solutions, and lead industry vendors to execute learning solutions. This positon will have matrixed accountability to business outcomes as it relates to learning. The position will have individual direct reports focused on managing learning strategies and working with primarily external vendors and help to design solutions where necessary.
This position is responsible for leading the strategy development and execution of Information Technology's (IT) learning solutions (2000 employee size audience); providing input into and executing education strategy in alignment with and support of IT goals and priorities and alignment to enterprise learning methodology and culture; fostering strong partnerships and thought leadership with IT business and operational leadership to deliver holistic and outcome driven learning solutions. This position will determine training requirements through knowledge of strategic and divisional business plans, ongoing evaluation results, and consultation with HR and divisional business partners. Position is also responsible for monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of IT learning and development solutions, as well as to provide credible thought leadership on industry best practice and new approaches in learning design/delivery methodologies that appropriately apply to business challenges. This position manages and develops other Learning & Development consultative and business-facing professionals; leads IT learning strategy and planning meetings; partners with core learning & development team to enable high level prioritization, assignment, guidance and direction on the analysis, design, implementation and evaluation of IT learning programs and initiatives; manages execution to support business priorities and ensures that educational strategies yield business outcomes. Creates budget forecasts and managing overall IT solutions and vendors.
- Bachelor degree.
- 5 years of experience working on major learning and development project.
- 3 years of leadership experience supervising, developing, and coaching a team of exempt/professional staff.
- Experience delivering business results through learning and Development based focused solutions.
- Experience in providing internal consulting.
- Experience building relationships with multiple internal and external customers, senior management, subject matter experts.
- Organizational, presentation, and multi-tasking skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Human Resources Development, Instructional Design, Knowledge Management Information Sciences, Organizational Development, or Organizational Psychology.
- Experience with executing and planning IT learning & development
- Experience with Content Management, Development Management, and or Development models and practices.
- Knowledge of current/emerging adult learning theories.
- Knowledge of current/emerging instructional design practices.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience with learning evaluation approaches.
Requirements: Expertise Human Resources Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top