Manager Enterprise Network Management
Job ID: CH-1018657 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position will be responsible for managing individuals responsible for the Retail Markets Network implementation and optimization in assigned states, including supporting regulatory filings for new and existing networks and ensuring policies and procedures are in place to support requirements. Responsible for coordinating operational optimization opportunities; identifying, tracking, measuring and monitoring opportunities for Network cost savings. Responsible for identifying state-specific needs and coordinating them with the overall HCSC strategy; working closely with all customers to build understanding of state specific environments, overall HCSC strategy, and evolving cost of care savings and industry needs to meet Retail goals.
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years business experience in project management, regulatory implementation, or network management in health care industry OR Masters/Professional Degree and 6 years of experience in project management, regulatory implementation, or network management in health care industry.
- Health insurance or healthcare industry consulting experience.
- Clear, concise verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate with external customers and work across all levels within the organization to build relationships, conduct research, present status updates, etc.
- Experience leading or directing projects, research/analysis, issue resolution, prioritization activities.
- Experience leading or directing complex corporate projects.
- Experience driving consensus and influencing at various levels of the organization.
- Organization, prioritization, problem solving skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal communication skills to work across departments, present findings and status of projects, build relationships and garner information from various sources.
- Experience interacting with staff/management across multiple departments and levels and developing / managing relationships.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Leadership or supervisory experience
Position is located in Chicago, IL
Relocation assistance is not available
Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top