Manager Community Relations Office
This position is responsible for executing strategic plan for the Community Affairs Center; directing associated activities; managing internal and external communications programs; managing staff in execution of assessing and addressing patrons' needs and oversee all day to day operations.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related area with 5 years' experience in managing community outreach programs
• 2 years' management or supervisory work experience
• Experience in facilities management
• Experience managing/supervising a program that focuses on health care
•Knowledge of local business environments
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to think creatively and work effectively with others
•This position will be located in Pullman at the 111th Street Gateway Retail Center
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top