Job ID: EG-1018892 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This role will be leading sourcing efforts across the organization and will report up to the Workforce Planning and Pipelining Manager. The Lead Recruiter will be responsible for developing piplelines and our talent communities.
This position is responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of Enterprise Talent Acquisition strategies, procedures, methodologies, special projects and mentoring members of the Enterprise Talent Acquisition team. Duties to include; responsibility for screening, interviewing, and referring of qualified applicants for placement in all levels of select exempt positions across the enterprise, including Executive level positions. Additionally, monitor corporate Affirmative Action Program (AAP) and Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to ensure all corporate goals are met as prescribed at the beginning of each fiscal year. Monitor and analyze monthly hiring activities to determine staffing effectiveness across the enterprise.
- Bachelor Degree with 5 years talent acquisition experience OR 7 years talent acquisition experience with an Associate Degree OR 9 years of talent acquisition experience.
- Experience directing activities of recruiters that are supporting talent acquisition initiatives.
- Experience partnering with managers and executives in their hiring process.
- Negotiation skills which may include vendor agreement experience.
- Ability to plan, design and administer talent acquisition practices across all divisions.
- Comfort level with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other HRIS systems.
- Initiative, analytical ability, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to travel including overnight stays.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience sourcing passive candidates
- Healthcare Insurance experience
- Executive recruitment experience
Requirements: Expertise Human Resources Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top