Lead Actuarial Associate
Job ID: LMS-1016794 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is a non-traditional Actuarial position supporting Clinical Operations, Cost of Care and Utilization. As a Consultant to our Clients, the team uses data to problem solve and identify trends. The ideal candidate will be strong technically with an excellent capacity for problem resolution.
- Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science or Mathematics.
- Associateship in the Society of Actuaries (ASA) and completion of Associate Professionalism Course (APC) as specified in the Society of Actuaries Flexible Education System.
- 3 years actuarial experience.
- Experience composing and facilitating presentations.
- Verbal and written communications skills to prepare documentations, facilitate training, lead projects/ implementations or supervise staff, and represent department at internal meetings.
- PC experience to include Word and Excel, databases, and design of reports.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Group Health actuarial experience.
- Proficiency with SQL.
This position is located in Richardson, TX. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Actuarial Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top