IT Security Intake & Demand Management Analyst- Business Analyst
Job ID: DG-1019860 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for performing intake, demand and overall management of a comprehensive Information Security Project portfolio; addressing cybersecurity in new and existing business and technology initiatives; and assisting in the maturation of the Information Security engagement intake and demand management process.
Required Job Qualifications:
- *Bachelors Degree and 2 years in Information Technology / Security.
- *Understanding of business and IT priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned) and current and emerging security risks.
- *Critical thinking/ Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
- *Customer relationship management.
- *Experience in project management and/or operations management.
- *Experience with resource planning and forecasting tools.
- *Experience with compliance requirements (ex. HIPAA).
- *Written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and concepts effectively to management.
- *Aptitude for analytics.
- *Experience with resource management, demand, and capacity planning.
- *Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and summarize for executives.
- *Portfolio-specific applications and technologies.
- *Experience with project management lifecycle and SDLC.
- *Portfolio and project management skills.
- *Resource management and capacity planning skills.
- *Experience with understanding and developing high level tech security architecture diagrams.
- *CompTIA Security CISSP, ITIL, and/or PPM certifications.
- *Experience in process flows or similar mapping tools.
- *Understanding of security technologies, application management, networking and security principles.
- *Interpersonal skills.
- *Ability to recognize and drive need for change.
- *Conflict management.
- *Attention to detail.
- *Work prioritization.
- *Continuous process improvement.
- *Ability to influence, negotiate, and navigate organizational politics.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- *Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top