IT Finance Manager
Job ID: EG-1017636 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The IT Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial and business partner support for the Technology Office, focusing on Infrastructure and Architecture. This position will be part of the overall IT Finance leadership team, responsible for coordinating Financial Planning and Analysis activities across the Information Technology Group (ITG). This leader will be a finance thought partner in improving the financial support provided to the ITG organization, as well as leading financial analysts in support of the Technology Office. This role will support Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) concepts that expand across all disciplines of IT Finance.
This position is responsible for managing a team of supervisors and financial analysts supporting the budget and financial metric processes across Internal Operations. The position will need to be an excellent team player with an aptitude for understanding both financial and operational concepts/procedures for the divisions supported. Continual development and practicing of sound relationship management with internal and external customers will be critical. Activities will include those cost containment/reduction, budget and resource planning, monitoring/analysis of financial metrics, reporting, and forecasting. Areas of responsibility may also include managing financial initiatives and strategies; managing accounting and invoicing systems/processes, capital planning/management for IT equipment/software, Enterprise Portfolio Management to include financial reporting, forecasting, and estimation, as well as managing financial goals and objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance with 6 years experience in a corporate accounting and/or financial area or 9 years experience in a corporate accounting and/or financial area.
- Minimum 4 years demonstrated experience in leading/supervising teams
- Strategically oriented; conflict resolution skills; effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; and excellent financial and business acumen skills.
- Knowledge with investment valuation techniques including ROI, NPV, EVA, RBC.
- Knowledge of financial and/or resource modeling
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication with demonstrated ability to present to large groups.
- 2 Years planning and budget experience.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Promotes analytical and conceptual thinking with the business that extends beyond the numbers into strategy.
- Build strong relationships with the business and finance communities to gain key understanding of business drivers and ensure alignment of messaging across groups and drive impact.
- Create insightful analytics to tell the story in financial reviews with IT and Finance leadership.
- Able to collaborate, negotiate and drive IT finance concepts with senior leadership in IT and Finance.
- Consults with IT leaders on an ad-hoc basis to meet operational goals.
- Proven experience with Infrastructure outsourcing contracts and financial governance.
- Cloud service provider bill consumption and analysis (AWS, Azure, etc.).
Requirements: Expertise Accounting / Finance Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top