Internal Consulting Group Consultant
Job ID: KS-1016189 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for functioning as an enterprise consultant, working within HCSC to resolve business issues and implement solutions. This position uses analytical and consultative expertise to support the definition of and the implementation of strategic, operational, and organizational improvements across the company through project deliverables. The incumbent will work on a range of critical projects and issues in support of the advancement of HCSC's strategic priorities, tackling operational challenges and fostering innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 years of relevant work experience at a management consulting firm
- Experience creating high profile deliverables and initiatives within a highly-matrixed organization
- Flexibility and experience managing multiple projects and demands concurrently
- Healthcare or health solutions industry experience
- Ability to develop and present ideas/recommendations to executive level management as well as audiences external to the organization
- Ability to provide strong analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to produce quality analysis and presentation materials Executive Presence
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify gaps, and recommend improvements
- Collaborative yet proactive approach with the ability to anticipate and minimize roadblocks through understanding and partnership
- Project management ability
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, modeling and presentation skills
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior work experience in consulting, health insurance, investment banking, and/or strategy functions in a large organization
Requirements: Expertise Corporate Strategy Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top