Internal Auditor II
Job ID: EG-1019260 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for conducting documentation, testing, and miscellaneous functions assigned to ensure compliance with Model Audit Rule (MAR).Required
- Bachelor degree and 3 years of audit (internal audit department or public accounting firm) OR combined audit and consulting experience in a complex managed care, insurance, financial or operational environment.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, systems analysis (manual systems), audit skills, word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Awareness of organization structure and responsibilities, regulatory policies and procedures and other subsidiary operations to execute assigned audits.
- Verbal and written communication skills, time-management and project management skills.
- Skilled in the areas of sensitivity, listening/receptivity, leading and motivating others and open to the opportunities of new ideas and approaches proposed by auditors and project leaders.
- Familiar with corporate standard office applications, proficient in database and spreadsheet applications, skilled in computer-aided audit tools and web browser technology.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems.
- Professional certification in Accounting, Audit, Systems Audit or Insurance, e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFSA.
- Knowledge of key aspects in corporate health and life operations, including business partner operations, compliance support, code of conduct, and corporate policies and procedures.
Requirements: Expertise Audit Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top