Instructional Designer I
Job ID: LMS-1019266 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for analyzing performance gaps and learning needs; creating course-level design strategy documents, and designing effective and efficient learning deliverables for the Internal Operations divisions. Performing instructional design for Instructor-Led, Web-Based, and blended solutions; participating with teams that consult with customers and internal workgroups; supporting communication plans and project management activities related to internal system and program implementations; and the evaluation of learning and business outcomes.
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year of learning and development (instructional design, performance consulting, and/or development) experience OR 5 years of business experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Sound inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Knowledge with adult learning theories and/or emerging instructional design trends in the industry.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master Degree in Human Resource Development, Organizational Development or Instructional Design.
- Knowledge with Learning Management Systems.
- 1 year learning and development experience in a corporate or business setting.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external customers, senior management, subject matter experts.
This position is located in Chicago, IL. Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Human Resources Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top