Infrastructure Solutions Engineer
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for leading end-to-end design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints which meet defined business and technical requirements, align with enterprise architecture team and enterprise objectives, and integrate into the overall system design; acting as a final point of escalation to resolve complex build related product issues and support the resolution of major problems associated with product design / build capabilities.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Familiarity with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure, and AWS
- Understanding of Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Understanding how the Load Balancer (F5) and basic firewall rules work
- Create technical documents (MS Visio, LBOM, SharePoint)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Customer relationship management
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Oral & written communications
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Drive cross functional execution
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top