Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst- SharePoint
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree and 2 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
• Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework
• Knowledge of ITSM systems
• Knowledge of all Infrastructure technologies, including monitoring and event management technologies
• Experience with UC/Collaboration and Executive Support, including mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld)
• Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware, including Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies
• Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center and Network (data and voice) technologies
• Supplier management
• Infrastructure domain knowledge
• Continuous improvement
• Incident management
• Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party solutions)
Strong SharePoint 2013, 2016 or Online experience
Experience creating form and workflow applications in SharePoint
Experience managing a SharePoint server environment
Basic Exchange Online experience
PowerShell experience - For-each loops, pulling in data from CSVs, outputting to usable formats
Office 365 Experience - Miscellaneous tools like Flow, PowerApps, Power BI, Planner
Quickly pick up new technologies, almost as they are available to users
• Problem Management / RCA
• Customer service oriented
• Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
• Drive conflict management in high pressure situations
• Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience
• Oral/written communication skills.
This position does not offer sponsorship
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top