Infrastructure Product Engineer - PCF
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new Infrastructure products and capabilities for Platform as a Service (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PKS, Kubernetes, docker, etc...); the role assists in developing infrastructure roadmaps and alignment with enterprise architecture; assisting in the development of preliminary product business case(s) aligned to required business capabilities; supporting the infrastructure Product Manager in establishing a shared vision with IT Portfolio and DevOps stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product design; developing high and low level designs for product solutions; supporting platform services, advanced integration, DBM or Analytics.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 8 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
• Experience with Infrastructure Operations.
• Experience with solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3.
• Experience with Platform Services, (e.g., Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies, and SDDC).
• Experience with platform as a service and container technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Openshift, Kubernetes, docker, etc.
• Experience working in public cloud environments - AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Experience in infrastructure automation (ansible, puppet, chef, ruby, golang, python), and continuous delivery (concourse, Jenkins).
• Experience working on open source distributed systems and management technologies like vault, consul, etcd, zookeeper, Prometheus, ELK.
• Strong knowledge of technology fundamentals like OS/Linux administration, compute, networking, storage and security.
• Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
• Customer relationship management.
• Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
• Ability to understand and support strategic vision.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
• Oral & written communication.
• Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques..
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top