Infrastructure Executive Support Analyst
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our HealthTech team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our HealthTech team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is dedicated to the advanced problem-solving of the executive leadership teams technology needs while providing exemplary "white glove" service. This position is responsible for the troubleshooting of hardware, software and network related issues, the diagnosis of equipment and addressing configuration issues, supporting special off-site events , being a liaison with other groups, working with strategic vendors to fully resolve issues and provide executive event, town-hall and all hands event support. Event support includes AV, streaming, media, communication and video services for executive events and meetings.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 3 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
• Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework and ITSM systems.
• Knowledge of ITSM systems.
• Knowledge of workforce enablement technologies.
• Experience working in technologies related to Workforce Enablement in supporting installation, troubleshooting, and daily support for executives.
• Infrastructure domain knowledge and required technologies including 3rd party solutions.
• Ability to drive the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions.
• Drive incident resolution and issues escalated by executives.
• Experience working with executives in diverse situations to install, troubleshoot, resolve open items.
• Provide front line executive support for majority of incidents / problems.
• Drive service introduction for new capabilities (simple / medium).
• Ability to assist executives, via phone, in the evening and on weekends
• Working knowledge of both Windows and MAC operating systems
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience.
• WebEx and Jabber support
• Familiarity with Office 365
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top