Infrastructure Engineer Cloud Auto &Tools Consultant
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for providing technical leadership in the formulation and execution of cloud architecture; participating in key architecture and Cloud-based infrastructure decisions across the organization; developing processes, procedures, policies, and standards for Cloud and Automation services; designing and building Infrastructure Management tools for assigned tools.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
• Experience with As a Service technologies
• Experience with Cloud Orchestration and Management technologies
• Experience with Monitoring and Event Management technologies
• Experience with Automation technologies
• Operations Management experience
• Experience with ITIL v3
• Experience with IT standards, procedures, policies
• Experience with PMO structures, processes, and methods
• Experience with Demand / Portfolio and Resource Management
• Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
•Minimum 2 years of experience with public cloud providers like Azure IaaS or AWS
•Experience with Automation tool Ansible
•Experience with multi-cloud management platforms
• Supplier management
• Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
• Ability to drive cross-functional execution
• Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Organized and detail oriented
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Back to top