Infrastructure Engineer Cloud Auto &Tools Consultant - Automation/Ansible
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for providing technical leadership in the formulation and execution of cloud architecture; participating in key architecture and Cloud-based infrastructure decisions across the organization; developing processes, procedures, policies, and standards for Cloud and Automation services; designing and building Infrastructure Management tools for assigned tools. As a Cloud Automation Consultant, you will lead technical team to architect, build out and automate the deployment of cloud solutions to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture and workflow automation.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
• Architecting application designs using Azure, AWS Services or other leading cloud providers
• Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
• Designing and implementing end to end automation of solution onboarding (provisioning, configuration, integration), lifecycle management, and decommissioning.
• Strong knowledge of Cloud Management platforms as in VMware vRealize, vCloud etc and automation tools for configuration management and application deployment
• Building, migrating and testing solution within Cloud environments
• 2+ years of experience with public clouds Azure or AWS
• Understand cloud security, from Access Identity Management to Security Groups
• Deep knowledge of automation scripts and tools like bash, Ansible etc
Preferred Job Qualifications:
•Experience with multi-cloud management platforms
• Supplier management
• Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
• Ability to drive cross-functional execution
• Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Organized and detail oriented
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top