Infrastructure Engineer Cloud Auto &Tools Consultant
Job ID: PA-1018673 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for providing technical leadership in the formulation and execution of cloud architecture; participating in key architecture and Cloud based infrastructure decisions across organization; developing processes, procedures, policies and standards for Cloud and Automation services; designing and building Infrastructure Management tools for assigned tools.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 year Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- Experience with As a Service technologies
- Experience with Cloud Orchestration and Management technologies
- Experience with Monitoring and Event Management technologies
- Experience with Automation technologies
- Operations Management experience
- Experience with ITIL v3
- Experience with IT standards, procedures, policies
- Experience with PMO structures, processes, and methods
- Experience with Demand / Portfolio and Resource Management
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with public cloud providers like Azure IaaS or AWS
- Experience with Automation tool Ansible
- Experience with multi cloud management platforms
- Supplier management
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Ability to drive cross functional execution
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top