Infra Exec Support Anl
Job ID: JR-1018769 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for bringing advanced problem-solving in order to craft solutions for the executive leadership team "white glove"; supporting troubleshooting hardware, software and network relates issues; diagnosing equipment and address configuration issues; performing a broad range of ITG support for executives; performing a broad range of ITG support for special off-site events; liaising with other groups in the ITG organization and strategic vendors to fully resolve issues; providing executive event, town-halls, all hands and technology support; provide AV, streaming, media, communication and video services for executive events and meetings.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 3 years Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework and ITSM systems.
- Knowledge of ITSM systems.
- Knowledge of workforce enablement technologies.
- Experience working in technologies related to Workforce Enablement in supporting installation, troubleshooting, and daily support for executives.
- Infrastructure domain knowledge and required technologies including 3rd party solutions.
- Ability to drive the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions.
- Drive incident resolution and issues escalated by executives.
- Experience working with executives in diverse situations to install, troubleshoot, resolve open items.
- Provide front line executive support for a majority of incidents/problems.
- Drive service introduction for new capabilities (simple / medium).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top