HR Communications & Planning Senior Manager
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for developing, leading and oversight of HR communication efforts within the division and across the enterprise; providing leadership/direction for and development of tactical and strategic HR Division communication plans; ensuring effective and appropriate interface with cross-organizational teams; leading, participating, managing and monitoring enterprise-wide projects of divisional or corporate initiatives; developing, implementing and managing divisional documentation regarding operational status and accomplishments; directing and providing oversight for the HR intranet website; and creating, designing and supporting the presentation and communication needs of Senior Leadership.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree and 8 years experience designing, implementing and managing communication initiatives related to human resources.
• Experience working with various HR centers of excellence on strategic planning, communications planning, and management.
• Research based writing experience.
• Experience developing and implementing employee and organization communication strategies and producing measurable improvements.
• Organization, planning and project management skills.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with senior level management and leading cross-functional teams, including consultation, negotiation and collaboration skills.
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office applications.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Communications, Human Resources Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top