Healthcare Performance & Results Consultant - Data Analysis
Located in Richardson, TX, seeking a senior Business / Data Analyst with ability to utilize various tools for data extracts - ability to write SQL code is paramount for success. Data Analysis to determine anomalies in pre and post payment health care claims data. SQL, Advanced Excel (macros, slicers) and.OR SAS proficiency is a must for success in this role. Position is responsible for partnering with the division and the Enterprise in identifying, validating, monitoring and reporting financial metrics, operational capabilities and continual process improvements across all areas influencing cost reductions. Provides guidance and support to strategies and processes across the Texas division; creates metric definition, analysis, monitoring, documentation as well as root cause analysis, and best practices. Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - must meet all criteria to qualify for consideration:
• Bachelor Degree and 4 year experience in managed care, working with health care client data, OR 8 years related experience.
• 3 years of data analytics creation and business metric development.
• Experienced in leadership of process improvement project teams.
• Experience creating developing, analyzing, executing, and monitoring performance indicators in a dashboard format.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with all levels in the organization, leading projects and problem resolution.
• Experience using statistics and statistical analysis for decision making.
• Proficiency to include variety of software tools, M.S. Office Tools, Excel proficiency, Outlook.
• Analytical and organizational skills including experience in meeting deadlines.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor Degree in Analytics, Finance, Information Systems, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Statistics.
• Ability to write SQL code from scratch is paramount, sourcing the data and performing data analysis expecation is rapid response, same day turn around.
• Actuarial Exam, SOA, associateship exam P, PM completed.
SAS or similar tools for analysis.
• Expert in Excel (macros, slicer, VBA)
• Ability to automate processes - is a plus.
• Tableau or infographic design experience.
Health Care Product knowledge; ex. HMO & PPO.
This position is located in Richardson, TX.
Sponsorship is not offered for this role at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other, Analytics & Reporting, Project Management, Marketing / E-Solutions, Regulatory & Compliance, Corporate Strategy Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top