Healthcare Performance & Results Consultant - Data Analysis
Located in Richardson, TX, seeking a senior Analyst with ability to utilize various tools for data extracts, followed by data analysis to determine anomalies in pre and post payment claims data. SAS, SQL, Advanced Excel (macros, slicers). Position is responsible for partnering with the division and the Enterprise in identifying, validating, monitoring and reporting financial metrics, operational capabilities and continual process improvements across all areas influencing cost reductions. Provides guidance and support to strategies and processes across the Texas division; creates metric definition, analysis, monitoring, documentation as well as root cause analysis, and best practices. Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - must meet all criteria to qualify for consideration:
• Bachelor Degree and 4 year experience in managed care OR 8 years related experience
• 3 years of data analytics creation and business metric development
• Experienced in leadership of process improvement project teams.
• Experience creating developing, analyzing, executing, and monitoring performance indicators in a dashboard format.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with all levels in the organization, leading projects and problem resolution.
• Experience using statistics and statistical analysis for decision making
• Proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
• Analytical and organizational skills including experience in meeting deadlines.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor Degree in Analytics, Finance, Information Systems, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Statistics.
• Strong SQL, SAS or similar to source data and analyze data.
• Expert in Excel (macros, VBA)
• Statistics, Analytics
• Ability to automate processes a plus
• Tableau or infographic design experience
• Health Care Product knowledge; HMO & PPO experience.
This position is located in Richardson, TX.
Sponsorship is not offered for this role at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Corporate Strategy, Analytics & Reporting, Project Management, Regulatory & Compliance, Marketing / E-Solutions, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top