Job ID: KB-1019955 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for contacting members to inform and educate them on our medical management programs; conducting research, performing data entry, responding to inquires from members, and supporting the clinicians in the Medical Management department with their provider and member activities.
- 1 year of college and 2 years experience with automated systems OR 3 years experience with automated systems.
- 1 year experience with managed care system(s) or medical systems (i.e.; hospital or doctor office).
- Experience coordinating member needs, providing assistance to members, and analyzing member needs.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of medical claims systems.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer service skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills including developing written correspondence to members and to other department personnel and coaching skills to educate members on medical issues.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College courses in computer science or the medical field.
Requirements: Expertise General Health Care Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top