Executive Administrative Assistant I - Sales & Account Management Dept.
Located in Richardson, TX this position is responsible for performing administrative duties of a complex/confidential nature for a Vice President of Sales and his team including; composing correspondence internally & externally, report development, database queries, SalesForce / CRM, Excel for tracking, PowerPoint for Client presentations, meeting coordination, maintenance of confidential documents, calendar management, travel, expense reporting,and knowledge of divisional policies, practices and procedures to ensure office functions efficiently; independent judgment/initiative; and may entail limited decision making authority.
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• 3 years administrative support experience.
• Verbal and written communication skills, including punctuation, composition, sentence structure, etc.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Independent judgment and initiative and act with authority as needed.
• Knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Mail.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• College degree.
• SalesForce / CRM user experience and ability to work with a variety of databases and systems for reporting.
• Administrative training from accredited secretarial school.
• Executive and Client presence required; strong verbal & written communication, physical professional presence.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and complex work environment.
This role is an hourly support position, time reporting is necessary.
This position must be located in Richardson, TX.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Administrative, Sales & Account Management, Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top