Enterprise Network Consultant
Job ID: CH-1018469 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for Enterprise network exchange projects in support of the design, implementation, and oversight of models and solutions; supporting end-to-end report development, management, interfacing between various business and technical teams including EHCM, AIM and Actuarial to achieve goals and desired outcomes, be able to help design solutions; providing technical leadership to the team; work closely with all interfacing customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of state specific environments, overall HCSC strategy, and regulatory requirements to meet business goals. Direct analytical reviews and develop contract modeling process. Track and determine impacts of Federal and State leg/regulation items. Coordinates network changes based on Affordable Care Act (ACA) mandates and ensuring compliance and supporting integration activities. Support quality and additional accreditation review.
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, OR Masters Degree and 3 years of experience strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations OR 9 years experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration
- Experience managing complex corporate projects
- Organization, prioritization, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience interacting with staff/management across multiple departments and levels
- Business and financial analysis skills
- Project management skills
- Organization, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation and group facilitation experience
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This position is open to the following location: Chicago, IL
Relocation not available
Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top