Divisional Vice President Provider Contracting
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible overall provider relations and also oversees the following: the development and management of network strategies, contract drafting, reimbursement contract negotiations, and servicing for hospitals for HMO and PPO products and networks to support Medicare Advantage and Medicaid programs. This position is responsible for ensuring contracted network coverage and for oversight of management and staff who manage contracting operations statewide. This position is accountable for the analysis and outcomes of provider compensation programs for commercial PPO.
• Bachelor degree and 6 years experience in health care/insurance administration, hospital/health care contracting, and hospital/physician relations OR 8 years experience in health care/insurance administration, hospital/health care contracting, and hospital/physician relations.
• 5 years management experience.
• Knowledge of hospital and provider reimbursement strategies and policies.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal skills to represent company to external entities, negotiate contracts, resolve issues, and prepare executive and employee presentations.
• Leadership skills, team player, relationship building skills.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment and meeting deadlines.
• Accuracy and sound judgment with regard to financial matters such as contract performance and impact
• Negotiation skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• MBA or Masters in Health Administration.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top