Divisional Vice President Line of Business Management and Execution
Job ID: BDP-1020218 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for providing business leadership, direction and oversight for the line of business and for the successful execution and alignment of agreed upon strategies and plans; serve as the business lead across several high priority multi-year initiatives; manages teams responsible for implementation of initiatives that affect multiple functional areas for the line of business and collaboratively across the Enterprise; translate line of business strategy into executable plans and oversee successful implementation; coordinate design, development and implementation efforts of new line of business ideas and concepts that cross multiple functional areas; Reports progress of activities and prepares materials for Senior Leadership and Board of Directors.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 12 years of experience in health care, health insurance, or consulting environment
- 5 years' management experience leading and mentoring staff
- Experience with project coordination, project management, facilitation, presentation, and leadership experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interacting successfully with senior management and staff across multiple departments
- Organizational skills, including ability to prioritize tasks
- Creativity and innovation, analysis and implementation skills and experience
- Advanced level of business acumen and project/process integration skills
- Strong facilitation skills
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA or MHA
- Consulting experience
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top