Divisional Strategy Consultant
This position is responsible for supporting a broad array of strategic, analytical projects and divisional planning; assisting with the development of the business plan and strategy for retail markets, as well as ad hoc analytic projects; interfacing with various business teams to achieve goals and desired outcomes, developing thorough understanding of business needs and coordinating them with the overall HCSC strategy.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree and 3 years experience in strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry OR Masters/Professional Degree and 3 year of experience strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry OR 6 year of experience strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry.
• Organization, prioritization, problem solving skills.
• Ability to drive consensus and influence at various levels of the organization.
• Experience managing projects requiring problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills .
• Verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal communication skills to work across departments, present findings and status of projects, build relationships and garner information from various sources.
• Experience interacting with staff/management across multiple departments and levels.
• Experience conducting business analysis and/or wide ranging research initiatives
• Experience with business analytics and information synthesis.
• Presentation and group facilitation experience.
• PC experience to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Health insurance or healthcare industry experience.
• Experience working in Government Programs.
• Experience with managed Market Analysis.
LI - POST
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting, Government Programs, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top