Director Texas Market Performance
Job ID: BDP-1020190 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for performance oversight of Texas focused market solutions (narrow network/ narrow product strategies and targeted cost management programs including unmanaged claims strategies). Specifically, leads market impact evaluations and end to end results management; defining and securing joint operational metrics, monitoring performance , driving best practice adoption, as well as organized reporting on key success metrics specific to focused market solutions. This position will facilitate continuous end to end process reviews and identifies opportunities for improving process and strategies across applicable Plan and/or Enterprise impact areas. Additionally, this position will monitor monthly financial reports to identify and drive pro-active solutions/corrective action plans. The position requires working closely with Plan and Enterprise leadership in all market segments and business operational areas.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 8 years experience in managed care environment including Managed Care financial performance objectives
- 5 years direct management experience leading and mentoring staff
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact; make presentations; and communicate with executive management and external partners
- Demonstrated knowledge of managed care products, tools, industry and trends
- Experience with and knowledge of Texas medical community practice patterns
- Lead dynamically and work with multi-discipline groups/work teams to respond to changing business needs and issue resolution
- Demonstrated experience in managing financial resources to meet goal on multiple projects and develop efficient solutions to complex business problems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters of Business Administration or related field
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top