Director Performance Excellence / Analytics - Health Care Management
Job ID: BDP-1016970 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for planning, managing and controlling the activities of the department that provides business intelligence support for business segments; leading initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources; bringing expertise or identifying subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis; advising business by providing data based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities; ensuring that policies and procedures align with corporate vision; selecting, developing and evaluating personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function. It is also responsible for creating, implementing and/or maintaining reporting systems, databases and dashboards. . It is responsible for reporting to support additional State Plan and Enterprise initiatives, as directed. The role requires the ability to work across multiple platforms or environments.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics or Math and 7 years experience in a position which requires a combination of management expertise, healthcare consulting background, data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data OR 2 or more advanced degrees and 6 years of work experience in a position which requires a combination of management expertise, healthcare consulting background, data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data OR 11 years experience in a position which requires a combination of management expertise, healthcare consulting background, data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data.
- Understanding and experience in the delivery of health care information to stakeholers including analysis and control of utilization within a managed care environment.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with interacting with corporate leadership and external parties.
- Ability to initiate and develop long term business relationships in the marketplace.
- Ability to translate complex, technical subjects into clear business-oriented communications.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Computer programming and database design experience in a managed care environment.
- Knowledge of NCQA, URAC, HEDIS and clinical reporting.
- Knowledge of SQL, Focus, ISPF, Microsoft Office (Access, Project, Word, Excel), and Windows NT, database development and management.
- Experience working with and maintaining data exchange portals.
- Experience analyzing PBM data.
- Knowledge of Vendor Contracts.
- Experience with HCSC Data Warehouses, platforms and membership systems.
- Familiarity with Value Based Care Concepts and Provider focused reporting.
- Advanced business analytics, statistics, and business acumen
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top