Director Network Management
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for directing and managing of facility and physician provider contract negotiations, network development activities, provider relations and servicing of providers. Accountable for improving network coverage and implementation of value based care. Responsible for managing professional staff and/or management staff. Accountable for implementation of strategies and initiatives and the successful outcomes.
• Bachelor degree and 5 years experience in hospital/health care contracting and hospital/physician relations
• 5 years management experience including budget and planning OR 9 years experience in hospital/health care contracting and hospital/physician relations.
• Experience with financial matters such as contract performance and impact, accuracy and sound judgment with regard to financial matters
• Experience working with large facilities/large physicians groups and complex reimbursement strategies.
• Experience proactively developing and maintaining relationships health care provider leadership teams with propensity to build trust
• Knowledge of outpatient and provider reimbursement strategies and policies
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal skills, presentation skills to present to executives internally and externally, and team building
• Leadership skills
• Experience meeting deadlines and work well under pressure
• Team Player/relationship oriented
• Negotiation skills
• Experience proactively develop creative, win-win solutions considering the impact on the provider contract, network, marketability of the product, and profitability of the product
• Experience working across departments to accomplish initiatives and goals, building consensus, driving initiatives, gaining support and developing workable solutions
• Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• MBA or Masters in Health Administration
• Experience with managing risk or alternative payments
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top