Director Enterprise Contract Administration
Job ID: BDP-1019970 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for directing the contract administration compliance, policy and booklet creation for enterprise accounts and consumers in accordance with statutory requirements and corporate guidelines. Support includes all benefit product lines for group and individual markets including key sales support components of implementation and Marketing Sales Operations account services. Additionally, this position is responsible for identifying opportunities for improving efficiencies and process within the sales operations organization and implementing solutions. The position requires working closely with divisional marketing leadership in all market segments; all account management areas and key business areas in the enterprise.
- Bachelor Degree and 6 years experience in Marketing Support, insurance administration, and claims operations OR 10 Years of experience years experience in Marketing Support, insurance administration, and claims operations
- 4 years management experience
- Values Based Leadership Experience.
- Talent Leadership Experience.
- Project management skills.
- Operations Experience.
- Customer service experience and acumen.
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Relationship building skills
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters Degree in related field
- Knowledge of external adjudication processes and association interfaces with enterprise-wide HCSC systems.
- Knowledge of HCSC contract specification and processing systems.
- Knowledge of corporate marketing practices, product lines and Par Plan operations.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top