Director Enterprise Contract Administration
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for directing the contract administration compliance, policy and booklet creation for enterprise accounts and consumers in accordance with statutory requirements and corporate guidelines. Support includes all benefit product lines for group and individual markets including key sales support components of implementation and Marketing Sales Operations account services. Additionally, this position is responsible for identifying opportunities for improving efficiencies and process within the sales operations organization and implementing solutions. The position requires working closely with divisional marketing leadership in all market segments; all account management areas and key business areas in the enterprise.
• Bachelor Degree and 6 years experience in Marketing Support, insurance administration, and claims operations OR 10 Years of experience years experience in Marketing Support, insurance administration, and claims operations
• 4 years management experience
• Values Based Leadership Experience.
• Talent Leadership Experience.
• Project management skills.
• Operations Experience.
• Customer service experience and acumen.
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Relationship building skills
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Masters Degree in related field
• Knowledge of external adjudication processes and association interfaces with enterprise-wide HCSC systems.
• Knowledge of HCSC contract specification and processing systems.
• Knowledge of corporate marketing practices, product lines and Par Plan operations.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top