Director Enterprise Contract Administration
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for directing a dynamic and evolving team with cross-enterprise interactions responsible for the translation of HCSC products and services into relevant language and contracts for our members and groups. This position helps to manage enterprise risk through language precision and stakeholder management. This team has over 20 different stakeholder groups and comes with significant enterprise visibility; collaboration and communication skills are vital. The teams reporting to this position are responsible for contract administration compliance, policy and booklet creation for the enterprise, incorporating requirements and regulations. The scope of these teams covers retail, standard, and group business for HCSC. Additionally, this position has the opportunity to identify and implement improvement opportunities and efficiencies.
• Bachelor Degree and 6 years of experience in Marketing Support, insurance administration, or claims operations OR 10 Years of experience years and other relevant experience.
• 4 years management experience
• Strong Verbal and written communications skills
• Relationship building skills; an ability to collaborate
• Endless curiosity, self starter, quick learner
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Masters Degree in related field
• Knowledge of / experience with the health insurance industry
• Knowledge of / experience with health insurance compliance, regulatory, and contract negotiations
• Project management skills, operations experience, customer service experience and acumen
• Translating Products and Services into relevant language and contracts
• Experience with product filings, objections, and DOI / CMS interactions
• Experience managing both, newer and legacy talent
• Operational transformational experience
• Data driven decision making
• Ability to instill quality metrics and checkpoints into operational efforts
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top