Director Clinical Strategy & Care Model
Job ID: BDP-1019485 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for designing the clinical aspects of the division's Value Based Care (VBCM) program. This position provides strategic planning, decision making, and direction of the Clinical Practice Liaison program that supports clinical practice transformation activities at provider organizations and collaborates with community stakeholders in the design and provision of educational programs that support practice transformation. The position facilitates provider organizations participation with the local Health Information Exchange to support objective quality outcome reporting. This position serves as primary resource to assist marketing in presentation of the VBCM program to ASO accounts to interpret information and recommend program enhancements based on client feedback. In addition, this position directs the operations of the quality improvement and accreditation programs.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or business related field.
- 8 years Managed Care, Utilization Management and/or Case Management experience.
- 4 years supervisory/management experience in the health care field and demonstrated effective leadership abilities.
- 3 years clinical experience.
- Knowledge of insurance and health database systems; and accreditation standards for bodies including but not limited to NCQA or URAC.
- Experience in project management and program development/implementation
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with preparing presentations and presenting to executives.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master's Degree.
- Registered Nurse (RN), with current, unrestricted license to practice in state of operations.
- Certification in Case Management or Utilization Management.
- Experience with quality processes.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top