As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 year Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- Leadership - Must be able to lead a development team and work directly with individual developers to maintain continuity of development within the team
- Coordination - Must be able to work across multiple teams and outside of immediate teams to maintain architectural direction within the Program
- Technical - Must be able to take Architectural direction and turn that direction into design patterns and coding standards for an Enterprise Application
- Technical - Must be able to conduct code reviews and ensure adherence of all development artifacts to design and coding patterns
- Experience - must have experience in Enterprise Application Design and execution in a Tech Lead/Architect role on a complex Enterprise Application
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions, design patterns, and code for medium/complex applications
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in traditional app languages (Java)
- Experience in scripting languages
- Experience in application / product feature design.
- Experience in service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in web technologies (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C).
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Experience in application configuration.
- Experience in developing highly complex components of business applications
- Experience in REST and Microservices
- Experience in Spring Boot/Spring Data/Spring Batch
- Extensive experience in Hibernate (JPA)
- Extensive experience in DB2
- Experience in JIRA/Jenkins/Maven/GitHub
- Experience with automated testing tools (Junit/Jasmine/Karma)
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Back to top