Delegation Oversight Coordinator (Credentialing experience preferred)
This position is responsible for creating, managing and reporting processes designed to monitor and evaluate activities and functions delegated to contracted, delegated entities and vendors for assigned products and business lines according to all corporate and regulatory/accreditation requirements and standards.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree plus 2 years experience in business or project management OR 6 years of experience in business or project management.
• 2 years experience in a regulatory or audit environment.
• Project Management skills and experience.
• Knowledge of regulatory/accreditation requirements and standards (TDI, NCQA, URAC).
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
• PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MC Outlook.
• Ability to travel (up to 30-40).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Business or Medical.
• Knowledge of Power Point, Visio and Access.
• College level courses or certification in project management.
•Credentialling experience preferred
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top