Data Portfolio Architect
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Enterprise Architecture and leadership of Chief Enterprise Architect, Data Portfolio Enterprise Architects are responsible for the development and communication of all architectural aspects of the enterprise's information capabilities including the following: technology, data flows, hardware, operational design and system quality attributes as defined by the Enterprise Architecture Services (EAS) area. Enterprise Architects will perform the following:
• For strategies, projects and products, identify and clarify architectural options, impacts and risks of the selected design patterns, tools and overall development and deployment approach
• Develop Technical Strategies and Roadmaps related to information architecture, data and analytics
• Guide the organization in proper architecture practices
• Advice application teams on technology direction
• Identify need for research and development in new technical areas to support technical strategies
• Evangelize architecture direction and grow / mentor the overall architecture community
•Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Management, Programming, Economics, Engineering, OR a related discipline with an advanced degree preferred, or its equivalent.
•12+ years of technical experience, including:
a) Information Architecture & Data Technology
- Relational DB
- Data Warehousing
- Big Data technologies / patterns
- Deep Analytics / Data Science
- Data Streaming
b) Data Modeling
c) Digital Technologies (cloud data, APIs, data grid storage)
d) Solid, verifiable, leadership
e) Verifiable communications experience (internal and external presentations)
• Strong knowledge in other architecture domains: security, application, infrastructure, and integration architecture
• Strong leadership and communications skills.
• Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability.
• Preference will be given to candidates with more experience or to candidates with expertise in more than one area of technical architecture.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
•Healthcare industry expertise
•Government Program/ Medicare/ Medicaid domain expertise
•Customer Service domain expertise
•Claims Processing domain expertise
•Healthcare Management domain expertise
•Technology consulting experience from a management consulting firm
•Preference will be given to candidates with more experience or to candidates with expertise in more than one area of technical architecture
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top