Customer Delivery Consultant
Job ID: DE-1019306 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
- Responsible for leading the collection, analysis, and evaluation of reporting requirements, and for the specification of standard and customized reports in order to fulfill the needs of internal and/or external clients;
- Work closely with our clients to understand reporting requirements, to ensure user acceptance criteria is defined and followed, to coordinate the distribution of reports, and to provide support on questions, issues, etc.;
- Understand the data available in multiple enterprise data repositories, and establish an effective communication channel with our clients and report developers to ensure requirements are translated accurately into reporting deliverables.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years healthcare experience to include but not limited to: Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau), or relational databases and reporting systems in data warehouse environments, or in client reporting support, and reporting analysis OR 4 years healthcare experience to include but not limited to: Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau), or relational databases and reporting systems in data warehouse environments, or in client reporting support, and reporting analysis.
- Experience with SQL. Familiar with data warehouses and understanding of the importance of metadata for reporting.
- Understanding requirements gathering techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences in both written and verbal form.
- Analytical, conceptual and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
- Interpersonal, presentation, verbal, written and communication skills
- Requires knowledge and experience in own function; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds own knowledge of HCSC, business processes and customers
- Solves a range of problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Analytical Thinking: Approaches a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach; makes a systematic comparison of tow or more alternatives; notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information; identifies a set of features, parameters or considerations to take into account, in analyzing a situation or making a decision; approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail; weighs the costs, benefits, risks and chances for success, in making a decision identifies many possible causes for a problem; carefully weighs the priority of things to be done.
Communication for Results: Fosters two-way communication; recalls others' main points and takes them into account in own communication; checks own understanding of others' communication; elicits comments or feedback on what has been said; maintains continuous open and consistent communication with others.
Conceptual Thinking: Uses rule of thumb to understand a situation or problem by putting the pieces together, seeing the large picture; identifies patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related; identifying key or underlying issues in complex situations.
Information Seeking: Recognizes and interprets the information problem; establishes a plan of search; conducts the search; evaluates the results, and if necessary, iterates through the process again.
Openness to Learning: Demonstrates eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a customer's needs effectively. Has desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform job more effectively
Results Orientation: Listens and responds effectively to customer inquiries; resolves issues; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction; presents a cheerful, positive manner with customers.
Teamwork: Works harmoniously with others to get a job completed; responds positively to instructions and procedures; able to work well with staff, co-workers, peers, and managers.
Thoroughness: Accomplishes a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small; monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
Understanding Environment: Understands agendas and perspectives of others, recognizing and effectively balancing the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Naperville, IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top