Consultant, IT Finance and Technology Business Management
Job ID: EG-1019243 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This preferred candidate for this role will have prior IT Finance experience and a deep understanding of TBM (Technology Business Management) principles.
This position is responsible for providing support to all levels of Internal Operations and Enterprise Portfolio management and customers in the development and monitoring of divisional budgets and corporate projects; building complex financial models; and determining impact of potential mergers and acquisition partners. Accountable for financial initiatives and strategies, accounting systems and funding strategies to ensure adherence to budgets, and budgeted financial goals and objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance OR 8 years of experience in accounting, finance, business, and/or economics.
- Knowledge of tools/applications used within Internal Operations (i.e. Blue View, Center View, Workforce Tools, PeopleSoft, Ariba, ITAM, ISAM, Clarity, eBudget) and experience with comparable tools.
- Strategically oriented; financial and business acumen skills.
- Knowledge with investment valuation techniques including ROI, NPV, EVA, RBC.
- Knowledge with lease/buy analysis.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Divisional budget preparation.
- Manage conflicting interests of business partners.
- Challenge conventional thinking and facilitate robust conversations to address issues and drive results.
- Customer service skills including managing customers
- expectations and/or vendor relationships.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Detail orientated.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior IT Finance Experience
- Deep understanding of TBM (Technology Business Management) principles
- Apptio, or other TBM tool experience, including administering the cost model and tool.
- Recognized or Elite TBMA status
- Experience with all aspects of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) at cost pools, tower, application and service level.
- Collaborate with other IT Finance industry peers, promote and host regional TBM events
Requirements: Expertise Accounting / Finance Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top