Community Affairs Center Concierge
This position is responsible for being a compassionate and dedicated advocate for the member to demonstrate a concierge attitude when assisting members with maximizing their benefits, navigating the healthcare system and reaching their optimal health. Responsible for providing guidance and answering questions from members about their benefits and medical claims, as well as educating members about health and wellness programs. Assisting members in assessing tools available to help guide and inform decision-making about complex matters related to their health and wellbeing. The incumbent is a subject matter expert and may handle projects and assist with training others.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Associate degree and 3 years of concierge oriented customer service experience OR Bachelor degree and 2 years of concierge oriented customer service experience OR 4 years of concierge oriented customer service experience.
• Knowledge of HCSC customer service systems, processes, and products of the operational area.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Experience building trust and providing concierge level of service.
• Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
• Web and PC proficiency.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Associate's degree in Health Science or Health Studies or Bachelor's degree.
• 3 years of concierge oriented customer service experience in an insurance environment, preferably with BCBSIL.
• Clinical or social work expertise.
• Experience in coordinating medical services.
• Knowledge with health benefit plans and the insurance industry.
•This position will be located in Pullman at the 111th Street Gateway Retail Center
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Administrative Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top