Clinical Programs Manager
Job ID: AK-1019162 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for Medical Management Project Management design, project plan development, implementation and follow-through related to program effectiveness; maximization of divisional or enterprise efficiencies; developing requirements to meet Corporate and Divisional goals and driving/monitoring divisional/enterprise initiatives; management and oversight of reports relating to divisional/enterprise operations; and management and oversight of divisional budget.
- Bachelor degree.
- 6 years experience with managed care products and programs.
- Knowledge of Medical Management programs, as well as policy and procedure development.
- Project management experience from design to implementation.
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry, including regulatory and accreditation agency requirements (such as URAC)
- Knowledge of quality improvement and process improvement concepts.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience developing and facilitating presentations and reports.
- Verbal and written communications sills to present to executives, external agencies, and represent the company at national meetings.
- Analytical skills to develop, monitor and review data, metrics, and financial indicators and results. Analytical skills to develop business plans and strategies.
- Experience developing complex business and clinical solutions and working with executive management on developing solutions.
- Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or licensed clinician such as Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker, (LCSW) or Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse.
- Masters Degree in Business or Health Care field.
LI - POST
Requirements: Expertise Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top