Clinical Pharmacy Manager - Medicare
Job ID: FIW-1019469 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
- POSITION IS LOCATED IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM*
This position is responsible for directing the development, maintenance and on-going oversight for clinical and operational programs and processes for enterprise pharmacy Government programs of Medicare and Medicaid. This includes but is not limited to CMS stars and Medicaid quality withhold programs, Medicare and Medicaid operational and reporting activity, programs for prescribers and network of pharmacies, pharmacy cost and utilization trends monitoring, clinical programs with emphasis on disease management and clinical outcomes, developing and maintaining reimbursement methodologies for pharmaceuticals, oversight of contracted Pharmaceutical Benefit Managers (PBM), and for the overall effectiveness of the government pharmacy operations and programs. Additionally, this position requires collaboration with management and professional staff within HCSC and with external health care providers to improve quality of healthcare, optimize health outcomes and improve the cost of care.
- Registered Pharmacist in the state.
- Corporate Pharmacist experience including experience with pharmacy practice guidelines or practice parameters; review of formulary programs, pharmacoeconomics; or pharmacy quality improvement processes/techniques.
- Knowledge of medication use evaluation principles.
- Drug information skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience using window based word processing, spreadsheet and relational database software.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to remain at a work station and perform computer entry for long periods of time, as required.
- Skills to handle multiple priorities and manage communications professionally to achieve issue resolution with customers, employees, or management.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MTM program experience or completion of MTM/Pharmaceutical Care Training.
- Experience developing and implementing system tools.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location NM - Albuquerque
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top