Clinical Account Consultant Pharmacy
POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE HOUSTON OFFICE
This position is responsible for providing consultative sales and account management operations support across HCSC market. Cultivate relationships, liaise with stakeholders and respond to pharmacy sales support requests. Responsible for executing the ASO Pharmacy Sales and Account Management strategy directly with HCSC self-insured employers. Activities include client retention efforts such as client annual plan review and upsell opportunity development. Provide sales support where needed. This position is an individual contributor role but requires the ability to effectively manage across a matrixed organization and complete deliverables.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Registered Pharmacist
• 4 years of managed care pharmacy experience or 4 years of consulting experience in the pharmacy benefits industry (completion of managed care residency can substitute for 4 years of experience requirements)
• Knowledge of pharmacy benefits products, services and concepts
• Analytical skills including developing reports and synthesizing data to tell a story and develop recommendations
• Written and verbal communications skills including developing presentations and presenting to external business leaders or large audiences
• Collaboration skills to work across organization on problem resolution, negotiation, consensus building, conflict management, and decision-making skills
• Relationship building skills to build strong customer relationships
• Project management skills and experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and clinical/business databases
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Quality Assurance, Sales & Account Management, Project Management, Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Houston
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top