Client Commitments Implementation Lead
This position is responsible for leading strategic, cross-enterprise implementations for key clients that are critical to the retention of accounts, maintaining market relevancy and responding to legislative and regulatory initiatives. This role serves as the business lead on a given implementation within the Client Commitments Implementation team, and collaborates broadly with business and technology partners to take the project from business case analysis through implementation following the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Responsible for building an accurate and thorough understanding of the scope and member impact of a given business case, leading decomposition of the business case, and driving and providing oversight to planning, requirements gathering and cost/resource estimate breakdowns. This role is responsible for creating deliverables and presentations that further team understanding and implementation efforts, proactively communicating with stakeholders, and raising and mitigating risks and issues. Primary focus is on outlining, creating solutions, and delivering on the overall client commitments implementation. Responsible for monitoring compliance and conformity to industry and HCSC standards and processes, with a continual focus on improving efficiencies, processes and documentation.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 4 years of leadership or management experience.
- 5 years of experience in project management, business analysis, process improvement, strategic planning, product administration or other relevant healthcare function
- Verbal and written communications skills including establishing working relationships across departments, preparing presentations to senior management, and establishing team environment.
- Experience managing and delegating assignments across multiple complex projects successfully in a matrixed environment.
- PC proficiency to include MS Office products.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem resolution experience and skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Degree in business, engineering, mathematics, philosophy, IT systems, public health / health policy.
- Consulting or client/product implementation experience in a large organization.
- Financial, estimating, and budget management experience as it relates to projects, implementations, and/or operations.
- Conflict management and resolution skills.
- Knowledge of or experience with the SDLC.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry and current trends related to new products/ networks, as well as new legislation and interaction with government affairs.
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience
- Affordable Care Act knowledge or other healthcare regulatory experience
- Experience supervising project teams/personnel
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Corporate Strategy, Project Management, General Health Care, Government Programs, Regulatory & Compliance, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top