Care Van Program Specialist
This position is responsible for providing on-site assistance at clinic events; assisting in the planning, organizing and scheduling of clinic (immunization) events; communicating with statewide and community organizations; developing invitations, event posters and other promotional literature; working with graphics department in design and production of posters and promotional literature; assisting with fundraising special events through coordination, organization and planning including the production of printed materials on these events; and maintaining Caring Foundation's website.
• 3 years project coordination and project management experience.
• PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills and assisting public.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently and make sound decision.
• Organizational skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor Degree.
• Experience in coordinating corporate community events or fund raising events.
• Bilingual in Spanish
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Communications, General Health Care, Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Oklahoma City
Back to top