Care Coordinator UM/CM I - Registerd Nurse (RN)
Job ID: DE-1019952 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for performing concurrent review in accordance with approved departmental guidelines; performing discharge planning and identifying alternate treatment programs, consulting and collaborating with providers, members, and other resources as appropriate; assessing, planning, and implementing options and services required to meet an individuals health needs within the scope of their benefit plan. Contact list of providers to manage out of network requests by providing alternative in network options.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current, valid, unrestricted clinical license to practice in state of operations.
- 3 years clinical practice experience.
- Experience utilizing various software packages.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Incumbents with nursing licenses in positions/departments requiring multi-state licenses are required to obtain and maintain additional current, valid, and unrestricted applicable nursing licenses in other states as determined by management. Multi-state license fees will be provided by HCSC. Incumbents with other clinical licenses are not required to obtain multi-state licenses.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with UM/CM activities and standardized criteria set.
- Knowledge of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
Requirements: Expertise Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top