Business Technical Consultant - Project Manager
Job ID: RHB-1015928 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible to design, develop and deliver technical solutions for Health Care Management to key project milestones through specification, testing and implementation, adhering to the project schedule and project delivery methodology. Responsible for working with business staff and technical staff including clinicians, developers and quality assurance / test verification teams. Based on the project needs will be responsible for overseeing/coordinating process modeling of current and future state processes for Health Care Management; acts as a liaison with the business unit, IT, consultants and management.
- Bachelor in Technology (Computer Science / CS) or Management Information Systems (MIS) or Business Administration with 3 years of experience in project or technology management, method analysis, decision/business process models or operations/systems analysis OR 7 years of experience in project or technology management, method analysis, decision/business process models or operations/systems analysis;
- 7 years of software development or equivalent work experience, including 4 or more years progressive responsibility managing multiple small to large complex projects in a cross-functional environment demonstrating project management skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience working on concurrent projects, using Project Management methodologies, while minimally supervised;
- Experience in business process design such as conducting future state analysis;
- Knowledge of risk, issue, change and defect management using appropriate tools;
- Experience collaborating with IT, external consultants, end users, and management;
- Demonstrated presentation, coaching and negotation skills;
- Understanding of Portfolio Management methodologies;
- Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays. Position requires 24/7 avaibility;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top